Wednesday 14 September 2011

Another Wednesday, another missed... costume fitting?

Now, see, I'm obviously doing the whole Nordic area to death at the moment - and by "Nordic area", I equally obviously mean "Sweden and Denmark". What can I say? I know what I like, and I like what I know!

Now, the 2003 Meli...Meldo... Mediothingy was clearly brilliant. The Swedish public were less so. There's absolutely no excuse for something this good coming 7th out of 8 in the semi-final, besides perhaps the fact that Kerli obviously wasn't able to make the date for choosing stage outfits and just slung something together out of her wardrobe at the last minute in the vague hope that it might seamlessly blend in with her team-mates' choices. Nearly got away with it, too...

Kerli and Locatellis - Let's Go. It didn't even make Andra Fricking Chansen, never mind win!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's the whole "I look just like Avril Levigne but I'm sweeter so yeah!" thing.

    ReplyDelete