Friday 17 May 2013

Rosé's soggy old serviette...

Man alive, 6 from 10 is my worst ever semi prediction. I thought I'd got this blooming contest in my head... I wonder if the Black Sabbath fan club had a campaign for Armenia? I suppose they have loyal diaspora and made an extra effort after missing last year? Romania must have fallen into the so bad it's good zone? I picked the wrong ballad in Israel and they will be gutted after their big selection process, they should have sent the gorgeous Judah!! And Macedonia just wasn't strong enough I guess, wonder had they sent the original song? SHUDDA WUDDA CUDDA and all that...

Slept in until 1.30 which I totally needed as I was flagging last night despite going to Wonk, I am totally wonked to be honest dear reader but I'm back in the arena to see the first run through of the grand final. Running late apparently as they've not rehearsed this yet before and a few issues need ironing out.. Ooh we are off! Lets see how the running order looks and feels...

Rosé

No comments:

Post a Comment